Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for a FTSE Listed Retail business based in London. This Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role is a newly created position and will report into the Head of Commercial Finance. The role will deliver advanced insight and value added analysis on revenue trends, helping to ensure the business is focussed on the right strategic priorities.
- Own the budget plan model and provide key inputs and trend insights into the budgeting and planning cycles. Preparation of budget and forecasting business review presentations.
- Analysis and insight to be provided and presented to development, retail operations, marketing, production, investor relations and trading departments to review actions and provide recommendations to aid decision making.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with Product and Trading teams and key Exec stakeholders. Be able to challenge and influence key stakeholders in an appropriate manner to drive continuous improvements in quality of analysis and insights.
- Support the Head of Strategy of Business Development by helping to compile the fact-base and adhoc analysis around the 3 year planning process.
- Support Omni channel team during budgeting and planning process, providing insights on performance and any adhoc analysis to help drive penetration growth
- Managing and developing a team
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified with significant post-qualification experience gained with a fast-paced consumer / customer focussed environment. They will have proven analytical skills at a senior level and be proficient with Excel modelling. They will have extensive experience of planning, forecasting and delivery of insight through analysis