Are you Buzzing with Potential?
Busy Bees at st albans Hatfield Road has an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Montessori Teacher to join the team based in St Albans, Hatfield Road. This will be a full time contract working between 9:00am and 3:30pm with a highly competitive salary
Feeling undervalued and looking for that next step . . . then read on!!!
Come on board as a Montessori Teacher, and we will nurture and invest into your career, reward you with a great salary and benefits package and ensure that you work in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best. . . WORK WITH CHILDREN!
For this role you will need a Relevant Teaching Degree with QTS preferred (Qualified Teacher Status) and Qualification in Montessori Teaching.
With 30 years' experience behind us, we offer exceptional care and education for babies and children from birth to five years old.
We have GOOD Ofsted rating with reputation in delivering the best quality childcare and operate in over 270 nurseries, out of school and holiday clubs across the UK and we require team players who are enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated to working with young children and who enjoys playing and teaching in order to create a successful safe learning environment. Busy Bees in St Albans Nursery and Montessori Pre-School have an exciting opportunity for a Montessori Teacher/Practitioner to join Ramesh the Nursery Manager and her friendly team. We have a full time position available working 40 hours per week. The role will require you to work shifts around the nursery opening hours 07:45-18:15 Monday - Friday.
The happiness and well-being of children is at the heart of what we do. Our nursery and Montessori pre-school combines an exceptional environment for you with a number of 'unique packages' - including Trust Us and Travel Light, designed to make the transition into nursery life as smooth as possible.
We do all we can to ensure that parents are supported whilst their children are
with us. From preparing home-cooked, nutritionally balanced and age-appropriate meals, to offering the 2 Year Old Check; our intention is to meet and exceed the individual needs of all of our families.
It is well documented that children flourish when they are cared for in a nurturing and stimulating environment. We support this by employing highly experienced and knowledgeable staff.
To learn more about our philosophies and our nursery vision, please continue to explore our prospectus. We would be delighted to welcome you for a tour of our exceptional nursery and Montessori pre
As a Montessori Teacher/Practitioner , there is a duty of care for all our children. We are hoping to find a leader, motivator and a practitioner eager to add to our creative environment and to be passionate about the care and comfort given to our children. All our staff have impeccable interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of seniority. Most of our Nursery managers and Area Managers started as practitioners at our nurseries and progressed their career further with
At Busy Bees as our Montessori Teacher you'll receive a competitive salary & benefits package, which include;
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
At Busy Bees we have become synonymous with quality care, and adopt a practical child-centred approach. Despite its size, the company still has its roots firmly embedded with a feeling of belonging to a family business, one which was created by three families that wanted to provide the best childcare solutions available.
The vision for this nursery is to create a premier service for parents between the core principles of the organisation and to build on the exceptional childcare we provide. The Montessori Teacher will be responsible for the development and daily management of the Montessori teaching practice at the nursery & pre-school. Providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Montessori philosophies, values and policies.
- Ensuring a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual education and care for children placed in the nursery school using the Montessori approach to lead the child towards mastering his/her environment.
- Supervision of and support to the other personnel within the nursery school therefore implementing high standards of quality practices.
- The day-to-day management of organising and implementing the curriculum for the Early Years Foundation stage using the Montessori approach to provide an environment in which children gain experience through activities and movement.
- Assisting with the day to day management of the nursery to ensure that parents and carers of children are provided with high-quality childcare, which meets the requirements of the Children's Act and the Early Years Foundation Stage Welfare Requirements and in line with Montes