Senior Quantity Surveyor
Main Contractor - New Build - Senior Quantity Surveyor - Bournemouth
The fastest growing company in the UK in their particular sector are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding organisation in Bournemouth. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a main contractor who specialises in Retirement Developments. The successful Senior Surveyor will also be joining an organisation who have been ranked overall 'House Builder of the Year' and have been ranked in the top 20 best companies to work for in The Sunday Times.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will pride themselves in building beautiful bespoke, one and two bedroom apartments in desirable locations across the UK. The developments are designed to provide security, peace of mind and independence.
- Manage the entire financial cycle of two to three contracts
- Payment and final evaluation of subcontractors.
- You'll also have supervisory and training responsibility for the Surveyor onsite
- Production of commercial reports, reviewing results and considering trends
- Working with a variety of key internal stakeholders from the Land Team through to the Managing Director
- Working with our external contractors, suppliers and consultants; agreeing trading terms and contract negotiations.
- Producing a monthly forecast report for the Board, as well as the usual budget preparation, scheduling and estimates
- Managing sub-contractors
The Successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will make at least one visit to sites per week and some additional overtime may be required to meet targets.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will ideally have:
- Main Contracting Experience (Residential Development)
- HNC or HND Qualified
- RICS or MOICB preferred
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Highly Self Motivated
In return :
- £55,000-£60,000 per annum
- Annual holiday entitlement - 24 days minimum + Bank Holidays
- Company car or cash car alternative
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Training Courses
- Professional development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor/Surrey/Retirement/Residential