A very well known, multi-office firm of accountants are on the lookout for an Accounts Senior to join their team based in Cheltenham.
Working on your own portfolio of clients your duties will include:
* Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
* Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
* Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
* Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
* Training student AAT staff
Ideally candidates will be ACCA qualified, or close to qualifying. Accountancy practice experience is essential, those who do not have this experience will not be considered. This is a permanent full time role and my client has an excellent salary on offer, along with other benefits including pension.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3560.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist