Business Development Executive - Immediate Start
Business Development Executive - Recruitment Consultancy
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you someone who has recently finished University and is seeking a fast-paced, lucrative career in the vibrant city of London? Or perhaps you are an experienced sales professional looking for a change. Either way, recruitment consultancy could be the perfect industry for you!
Recruitment consultancy is becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits. Recruitment consultancy is a fast paced, sophisticated sales role that encompasses the full 360? sales process. It involves both winning new FTSE 250 clients through business development, whilst also attracting candidates of the highest calibre. It is suited to only the most driven and financially motivated individuals.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a trainee recruitment consultant we expect you to take home between £40,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development; pitching to company directors and winning new business both in person and through cold calls
- Account management; maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Sourcing high calibre candidates; proactive headhunting, networking, via job boards
- Interviewing and preparing candidates for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets
- Closing deals to earn commission!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Why Recruitment?
The perks of a trainee recruitment consultant include:
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Uncapped commission
- 1st year earnings OTE - £40,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- 3rd year earnings OTE - £90,000+
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be heading up your own team within 2-3 years
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin Star restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, free gym memberships etc.
- Quarterly bonus
- Free bar and Sky Sports in the office!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Candidate
I’m sure this appeals to you, however not everyone is suited to recruitment. A graduate trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher
- Relevant commercial experience
- Worked a lot while at university
- Played sports to a good level (university team for example)
- Natural communicator
- Money motivated
- Extremely ambitious and driven to succeed
- Competitive (sporting activities/achievements for example are often a great indicator of this)
Could you be a successful recruitment consultant?
If this does sound like an opportunity too good to miss and you meet the outlined requirements of a trainee recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step to realising your new career!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Contract Recruitment Consultant.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!