Data Quality Analyst / Compliance Officer
Our client, an established business, continues to grow at an impressive pace, and as part of this growth they are wishing to recruit a Data Quality Officer to join their busy central Manchester office
In this position you will join a team that plays a vital role in ensuring the quality of company data through the review and audit of a range of complex files and documents to ensure that the high standards set by this organisation are met.
In this role you will audit complex files to ensure that data is accurate and meets with compliance rules and parameters set by the business. You will identify patterns where errors occur and work with management and staff throughout the business to ensure that the reasons for errors occurring are addressed.
Experience and skills gained in the following areas and sectors would be highly valuable:
- Compliance or audit role identifying and correcting errors in large data sets
- Reviewing lengthy scanned/paper files e.g. in the medical, legal or insurance sectors and ensuring key data is recorded accurately and consistently
- Ability to understand and interpret complex documents e.g. legal/medical/insurance
- An enquiring and analytical mind with real attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly you will be competent with Excel
Our client is recognised as an employer that puts the staff at the centre of their success. They offer excellent career opportunities, training and personal development, and salaries are regularly reviewed to recognise and reward progression. They are based in a modern and vibrant working environment in the city centre send a full CV today