ACCOUNTANT - Property.
One of Southend on Sea's leading independent Estate Agencies, is looking to add a Property Accountant to their experienced Property Management team.
This is a very exciting role for an ?accountant with a background in estate agency and property. You will be a major part of a well oiled machine dealing with a range of property based accountancy tasks.
- Accounting and reconciling all revenues from tenancies and sales.
- Managing bank reconciliation's and cash movements within the business
- Dealing with collections from unpaid rents and overdue accounts.
- Working with chartered firm to reconcile all major costs and revenues for the business.
- Reporting the financial dashboard to the Senior Property Manager.
- You should have the gravitas and confidence to manage the reconciliation's and advice the business on the cash position within the company.
- Possess excellent technical skills and attention to detail.
- Great personality to fit into the team and build relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
Please contact Bill Brace for more information at Taylor Hawkes for more information.