Trial Balance is working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Technician to join our client, a leading accountancy practice.
Working with a diverse portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
* Assisting in the preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
* Personal and corporate tax return preparation
* Management Accounting
* Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
* Resolution of client queries
This is an interesting role which would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
* AAT qualified or in the final stages of your studies
* Relevant and current experience in statutory accounts and tax preparation in a practice environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong systems skills to include Excel and computerised accounting software
* A strong team player
In exchange, my client offers a professional and sociable working environment, with excellent opportunities for career advancement. CPD and study support can be offered where appropriate.
Don`t miss out on this excellent opportunity. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3507.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.