My Future Recruitment are representing a lovely company based on the outskirts of Gloucester that require a good administrator to support their sales team. This is a fast paced and dynamic department that has a constant buzz about their achivements making for a very exciting role.
You must be;
- Computer Literate
- Dedicated to support of the environment
- Work to speed
- Be positive and contribute to motivation
- Be prepared to go the extra mile when needed
- Enjoy working in a targeted environment
- Have a confident telephone manner
- You must have a 'people person' personality and a good sense of humour
- You will support a team of 6 sales professionals with all administration tasks
- You will keep on track of sales records and KPIs and help to motivate the team as well as report figures to management
- You will be required to attend training days that are relevant to your role
- You will support the manager with any additional adminitration tasks needed aswell as implement and record new processes
- You will be responsible for day to day monitoring of the office stationary, tea and coffee
My Future Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be assessed on the relevance to the role and you will be contacted if you are successful.