Business Development Manager
I am very pleased to be working exclusively with a very well established, dynamic and forward thinking Accountancy Practice based in Poole. My client has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to continue to develop the growth of the practice and establish long term relationships with new clients. The basic package is circa £36k with a very realistic, uncapped OTE of £55k in the first year rising to £75k in year 2. The remuneration includes ongoing commission throughout the lifespan of the client, meaning the potential earnings are significant.
My client also has offices in London, Bristol and Swindon and a client base throughout the UK, so this role would suit an individual based within the M4 corridor.
The purpose of the role will be to acquire new clients both directly and through the development of introducers/third parties:
- Proactively sourcing referrals from existing clients
- Lead and appointment generation using email and telephone marketing
- Using industry sector expertise to establish relationships i.e. cloud based software users and personal service companies
- Develop niche markets such as App developers and software consultancies
- Promoting the practice’s Virtual Finance Department and value added services to innovative and growing companies
- Develop relationships with introducers/third parties who have a vested interest in monitoring the financial performance of clients, i.e. Business Coaches, Crowd Funding platforms and Recruitment Agencies
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience accountant with previous experience within an accountancy practice and sales
- Background within accountancy systems sales or business development would be highly desirable
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Professional approach with the ability to display an appreciation of the underlying business strategy associated with the role
- Proven experience of strong internal and external communications with the ability to liaise with both financial and non- financial stakeholders
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to various locations nationally
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply online or contact David Ellis at QI Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret to inform you that if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion