Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Study Support/ Monday - Friday 0900-1700/ Excellent Benefits
I am recruiting on behalf of my Manchester based client as they have a need for an additional Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their vibrant team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to advance their career within accounts payable and has a desire to work for an influential and dynamic business that is a market leader in their sector.
My client is able to offer a number of benefits including; industry discounts, study support and a competitive salary and pension scheme.
I am keen to speak with confident, proactive, positive candidates that have experience within accounts payable and are looking for a new opportunity to advance.
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Completing complex and large statement reconciliations
- Investigate and resolve queries - working logically to devise options to reach desired outcome
- Maintain regular communication with suppliers
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure deliveries match PO orders
- Requesting credit notes as appropriate
- Support with the preparation of payment runs
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Excel Skills - Vlook ups and Pivot tables as a pre requisite
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in speaking to suppliers to agree payment terms and resolve queries
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent team working skills
If the above fits your profile and this is a role that is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Call Rosie at Nixon Caunce Associates on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.