A exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Semi Senior to join a well-known firm of chartered accounts in Swansea. Due to their continued success and expansion of their client portfolio, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior to join their busy team.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
* Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
* Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
* Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
* Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT returns and bookkeeping
* Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Applications are sought from candidates who meet the following criteria:
* AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
* Potentially studying towards or recently completed ACA or ACCA
* Accountancy practice experience essential
* Excellent communicator with great personal presence
My client can offer an above market rate salary, excellent benefits package and flexible working.
This is an urgent requirement so please forward your CV to Carly Kellow as soon as possible, quoting ref: CK3527.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.