KS1/2 NQTS, Hackney & Islington
Are you a Primary NQT that is qualifying from your PGCE / BEd / BA QTS course for September 2017?
Are you an enthusiastic, hard working, passionate individual keen to make a difference to a large group of children?
Are you looking to join a diverse, inner city primary school as a classroom practitioner within the borough’s of Hackney & Islington?
- Permanent teaching appointments
- Primary NQT posts
- Inner London – m1 salary
- Dedicated support network
- Excellent schools all ‘good/outstanding’
- Great opportunities to progress in your career
Our client schools within the London Borough’s of Hackney and Islington are looking to recruit passionate, enthusiastic, hard-working and articulate Primary NQTs who are looking for a permanent position within an Inner city Primary School. We are searching for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 candidates who are in teaching for the children and want to make a difference to their lives.
About our Islington School:
- The school is an average 2 form entry inner city primary school within Islington. The school benefits from a diverse intake of which some children do come from challenging circumstances but the school deal well with ensuring these children have a successful school life where they are welcomed, cared for and feel safe. The Teachers that join the school need to be resilient and they need to be able to deliver high expectations on a daily basis. The school are particular interested to hear from KS1 practitioners!
About our Hackney School:
- The school is a large outstanding 3 form entry inner city primary school within Hackney. The School is currently housed in 2 buildings until they move to new premises in September 2017. The school are looking to recruit EYFS, KS1 and KS2 practitioners and are looking for people that really want to teach children and make a difference to their lives. The school is heavily diverse and it is a real positive community primary school. The school offer outstanding NQT support and CPD and career opportunities on offer are second to none!