A prestigious and leading Private Equity organisation have an opportunity within their corporate accounting function for a newly-qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA or ACA). Reporting to the Finance Manager in what is a varied role, you'll have the opportunity to produce monthly management accounts, statutory financial statement and returns, be heavily involved in Ad Hoc projects, and assist with budgeting and forecasting.
Prior experience within Financial Services is a must, as is experience in producing statutory accounts. Also encouraged to apply are those currently working within Practice whose main client base is financial services.
- Prepare monthly management accounts to include full reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts and month on month variance analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries into the general ledger (PeopleSoft)
- Interface with other key functions including Treasury, Payroll, Tax, and AP.
- Prepare annual financial statements for companies and partnerships
- Prepare and manage the preparation of audit working papers for year end
- Analyse actuals and budgeted cost to date for quarterly reforecasts
A strong remuneration package is on offer in addition to genuine progression opportunities.