Sales Account Manager
Artis Customer Contact are pleased to bring this exciting new opportunity for an individual with a strong sales background to become a key player in a successful global company.
As the Sales Account Manager, you will be primarily responsible for delivering a personalised service to high end clients while working effectively with employees, customers, partners to drive service improvement and deliver return back to the business.
Your duties will include:
• Understanding clients' long term requirements and building strategic relationships / partnerships
• Develop solid working long term relationship with clients, to aid retention and build future sales
• Providing personalised regular updates to Key Clients on new company products / services with a view to cross-sales Ensuring client data is up-to-date
• Up selling and cross-selling existing clients the full range of the company's services
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience/qualifications:
• Account management experience is preferable however full comprehensive training will be given.
• Previous experience working with major brands and an understanding of the different types of services, SLAs and styles necessary to successfully operate with all customers is advantageous.
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to self-motivate
• Ability to take the initiative where necessary
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively with employees, customers, partners, and prospects as well as engage with the broader industry community.
• Able to bring the level of entrepreneurship, creativity, commitment, time, patience, and humour it takes to work with an evolving and growing organisation.
• Account management experience working with a technical product set would be preferable.
In return you will get to work in growing global organisation, have a clearly defined career path and the chance to be part of one of the South West’s success stories.
This is an office based role so working hours with be Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
For full information regarding this role, please contact me directly, initially with a CV for further information.
Artis Customer Contact is a premier specialist resourcing consultancy focused solely on the supply of senior Contact Centre, Customer Service and Customer Experience professionals.