Electrical Engineer - Diesel Generator & CHP
Electrical Engineers - Diesel Generator and CHP Sets - East Midlands, West Midlands, and Home Counties.
£28,000 - £40,000 Basic + Overtime, Career Progression, Van, Company Contributory Pension, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Laptop, Mobile Phone, PPE.
Renew Consultancy are woking with an established and well-respected power generation organization, who have a great career opportunity to offer their future employees.
My client is keen to speak with experienced CHP Service Engineers or Diesel Generator Engineers who possess strong fault finding and repair knowledge, including resolving issues such as:
- High resistance on engine wiring
- Problems with relays and sensors
- Safely isolating generator sets for repair
- Control panel upgrades, modifications or programming
- Commissioning and Installing sets
- Assisting with planned Combined Heat and Power / Diesel Generator servicing
Experience building small temporary 24V UPS systems would be beneficial.
The majority if your work will around the East and West Midlands, and Home counties, with some travel towards East Anglia. Therefore the successful Power Generation Engineers can be located in any of these locations.
- Salary £28,000 - £36,000
- Overtime - £3,000 - £5,000
- Life-Work Balance
- Career Progression
- Company Contributory Pension
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone
For further information and a confidential career discussion, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy.