Sales Team Leader
Our client is looking to recruit an new Sales Team Leader, with the primary function of leading the sales team efficiently and effectively. The team are responsible for generating and retaining customers through a best in class customer service and you will be able to demonstrate previous experience of successfully leading a sales team and ideally of dealing with third party intermediaries.
You will be joining a highly successful and established business that is growing and going from strength to strength and as such, offers exciting career opportunities.
- Motivate and coach the sales team
- Provide first line support to the sales team with all customer queries
- Manage the team's sales drive and performance
- Identify training needs and take ownership of the delivery of appropriate sales training to less experienced members of the team to ensure a robust sales process is maintained
- Conduct 1-2-1's with the acquisitions team on a regular basis (at least monthly)
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Various standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Attend on/off-site client meetings or events when required
- Manage objections placed to transfers
- Proven past experience as a successful Team Leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of a team and individually
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Industry experience from either Insurance, Gas, Oil or Power
- Account management experience
- Contract negotiation experience
- Third party Intermediary experience
If you posses the above skills and are looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV immediately.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.