A London based, real estate investment management organisation boasting a significant presence across Europe is actively recruiting for a fund controller. The fund controller will have oversight of all management and financial accounting of their designated funds, significant stakeholder engagement, and provide ongoing support to the deal team and asset managers.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly/quarterly management accounts and other financial information for designated funds
- Working with the fund/asset management team, formulate and implement budget requirements and timetables
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements within set deadlines
- Provide financial analysis of the fund performance
- Formulate and present investor packs
- Assist with other key transactions (acquisitions, disposals, financing, etc.).
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) with at least 2/3 years PQE, a confident communicator whom is able to demonstrate commercial flair, and possess prior experience within real estate and investment management. A significant understanding of the way a fund operates is integral to the role. For further information please apply now.