Inside Sales Executive
To generate and build a successful sales collateral from a national customer base to agreed targets, to facilitate and support sales administration with up to date, accurate information.
The Internal Sales function is office-based and based in South Shields.
Duties, Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Generate enquiries and follow up on quotes post quote submission
- Develop and service a minor works customer base
- Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
- Servicing enquiries in liaison with estimating
- Making outbound business to business calls
- Sourcing leads from Barbour ABI, internet sources and email campaigns
- Explaining and promoting the product to prospective clients
- New sales enquiries;
- Enter details onto QTS (Quotation Tracking System)
- Create electronic Quote file
- Research on ABI for additional bidders and job details
- Contact Tenderers as required to clarify information.
- Maintain the company sales database
- Up to date information to be continuously input into system to facilitate accurate forecasting
- Prospecting / sales leads
- Identify prospects on ABI pipeline, via system updates or through ABI searches
- Log projects onto sales database and generate enquiries for projects from contractors
- Keep regular contact with contractors to obtain information on project
- Area sales manager Support
- Liaise with Area Sales Manager's to help maintain and prioritise projects to follow up
- Generate and maintain priority projects on the workload for ASM/Int sales to contact
- Updated sales database with accurate intel.
Skills and Experience:
- Focused, organized and tenacious
- Confident and professional
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Self-motivated attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ICT literate - must have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good level of commercial acumen to facilitate sensible decision making.
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to integrate quickly into a close-knit team
Performance will be assessed on the following areas and Key Performance Indicators:
- To support the external Area Sales Manager's with information and sales opportunities daily.
- Enquiries logged within 24hrs
- ASM’s updates/Hotshots logged every Friday/Monday
- Copy Quotes sent by return
- Handover Projects/CAF within 24hrs
Send me your CV to arrange a chat ASAP