Defined Benefit Pension Administrators
A leading Pensions Consultancy is now seeking a number of additional Defined Benefit Pension Administrators to join their offices in Berkshire, where you will be fully responsible for managing a portfolio of clients Defined Benefit pension scheme arrangements.
These are varied and challenging positions dealing with all levels of scheme administration including
- The calculation and payment (manual and automated) of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
- Maintaining membership records and other documentation
- Managing the application and understanding benefit structures, Trust Deed & Rules, Inland Revenue guidance notes, PSO and Disclosure requirements
- Project work as directed by Team Leader or Manager
- Liaising with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
- Providing technical information to various parties, both verbally and in writing
With an organised approach, coupled with excellent communication skill and the ability to prioritise, it is essential that you possess solid Defined Benefit administration knowledge, including experience of monthly/annual processes/projects (i.e. annual renewals, pension increases, admin reports and cashflows etc.), as well as experience of manual calculations.
Additionally, it is essential that you are someone who is organised and methodical, coupled with a logical approach and a willingness to progress and take on more responsibility over time.
In return, you can expect a highly generous remuneration and benefits package together with being fully supported in professional study support, ongoing training and development programmes and career development