The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst role for a Fast-Growth Technology business based in London. As Commercial Finance Analyst this role will report to the Commercial Finance Manager and support one of the businesses fastest growing Operations. The Commercial Finance Analyst will provide insights that support decision making to maximise customer experience and operational efficiency. The Commercial Finance Analyst will Business Partner the rest of the Group and work closely with the Delivery Partnership and Business Intelligence teams.
- Responsible for producing quarterly budgets/reforecasts whilst liaising with departmental budget holders on variances throughout the year
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards
- Work with Business Intelligence to develop reporting tools and drive adoption by the business
- Building financial models to analyse the impact of new initiatives
- Providing analysis and commercial insight whilst supporting project delivery, budgeting & forecasting processes and other commercial decision making
- Drive efficiency savings
This is a high profile role that requires a Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified Finance Professional with strong academics (Min 2:1 with strong A' Level results). The successful candidate will have a mix of management accounts and commercial experience including financial modelling and P&L experience gained within a fast-growth and consumer focussed environment.