A junior accountant is sought by a West End based real estate investment management company. The role will suit a recent graduate from Accountancy and Finance (or any other relevant discipline) whom is looking to become a qualified accountant. Working closely with the Head of Finance, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain both purchase and sales ledger experience whilst studying towards full qualification. Experience within a finance function will be beneficial but is not a must.
- Run the purchase ledger function including:
- Coding invoices
- Maintain purchase ledger log and records
- Getting invoice approval and checking costs against budget
- Raising payments
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Run the sales ledger
- Raise quarterly invoices both for internal and external funds
- Monitor receipt of cash and credit control
- Assist EAs in providing currency advances for business trips abroad and monitor internal petty cash float
- Review monthly staff expenses including checking expenses coding, receipts, approvals, etc
- Provide weekly and monthly cash flow reporting for the group and monitor cash balances
Please note that notice periods of up to one month can be accommodated.