Brand Executive - Kids Toys
Brand Executive - Kid Toys
A Brand Executive is needed to join a leading toy manufacturer at their head office in Isleworth (TW7). Expect an exciting and varied marketing role which will see you act as a brand champion across all social media and digital channels.
Trading since 1997 and with toys available in over 900 UK retailers (Hamleys, John Lewis, Amazon and Argos), they are continuing to grow at an extraordinary rate. With their aim to always beat expectations, they are dedicated to creating toys that will be recommended and loved all over the world. They are now seeking a Brand Executive / Marketing Assistant to provide input into all aspects of the marketing mix.
Reporting to the Brand Manager the Brand Executive / Marketing Assistant will assist in the implementation of the marketing plan and experiential marketing. Whether you are managing and planning social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.); monitoring digital trends; working with the design team on new product developments, packaging, merchandising, POS and promotional materials; planning and attending trade / consumer events (UK / Europe) or establishing relationships with third parties and suppliers, you will play a key role in identifying and developing the marketing activity for this leading toy brand.
To qualify...You should be a Brand Executive / Digital Marketing Executive / Social Media Executive / Content Marketing Exec / Junior Brand Manager / Assistant Product Manager / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Marketing Communications Exec / Marketing Support Executive / Brand Assistant or similar who can demonstrate:
- Consumer marketing experience ideally at Marketing Assistant or Assistant Product / Brand Executive level;
- A proven interest in digital and a notable social media footprint;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Photoshop is required (in order to resize and manipulate images);
- The ability to identify and react to changing market and consumer trends;
- You are highly numerate and with an understanding of product price positioning, creating profitable promotional activity and evaluation;
- Strong personal organisation and planning skills;
- A willingness to occasionally travel the UK and Germany and attend Trade Shows / Consumer Events.
Working in a fast-paced, buzzing environment, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done. This is an exciting opportunity for a Brand Executive / Marketing Assistant to become part of a close knit company with fantastic training and support, free parking, excellent earnings and a career path to match. Get in touch...