Information Security Manager - Games / TV
Information Security Manager (CISSP) - Games / TV
An Information Security Manager (CISSP) is needed to join a worldwide provider of high-end technical services relating to the creation of digital content for the film, video game and software industry. Based from their office in Croydon expect to lead all aspects of information security for this global group.
With over 15 years' experience, working with game publishers, major studios, software developers and some of the biggest broadcasters in the world, our client provides both testing and development services, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries across UK, Europe and the USA. Recognised for their experience and competence in the fields of creative services and quality assurance, they are now looking for an Information Security Manager (CISSP) to help them succeed in their mission to expand their service portfolio.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working alongside the Group IT Director the Information Security Manager (CISSP) will be responsible for delivering the security program whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards (CDSA, ISO 27001). Whether you are writing, updating and reviewing security policies; implementing new security standards; conducting routine vulnerability assessments; being the custodian of the security incident management procedure; working with IT to analyse, assess and remediate any potential risks or providing monthly reports, you will play a key role in developing the security strategy and roadmap ensuring high security standards are achieved.
To qualify. You should be an Information Security Manager (CISSP) / IT Security Manager / IT Security Architect / Cyber Security Engineer / IT Security Project Manager / IT Risk Manager / Information Security Analyst / Information Security Consultant or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Information Security role developing security policies, controls and standards;
- A thorough understanding and experience of securing highly confidential content and incident handling;
- Thorough understanding and experience of digital investigations and security incident handling;
- Strong risk analysis and management experience;
- Experience of taking a company through ISO 27001 certification;
- Excellent technical experience (Firewall technologies; Security Information & Event Management systems; Network security; DLP, IPS, IDS and related technologies; Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems);
- A CISSP qualification;
- A good understanding of current and emerging security threats;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
Experience working in the Games/TV industry would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Information Security Manager (CISSP) to take ownership of the Information Security function within a friendly, dynamic organisation. In return expect a competitive salary and amazing benefits such as private pension, dental care, life assurance, critical illness income protection, gym membership, fresh fruit weekly, childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice and a tech save scheme on the latest technology. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in Croydon
- Permanent £100,000 or more Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in Croydon
- Permanent £100,000 or more Research & Analysis Legal jobs in Croydon
- Permanent £100,000 or more Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in Croydon
- Permanent £100,000 or more Research & Analysis Retail jobs in Croydon