Product Marketing Executive
Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive and entrepreneurial culture with excellent benefits. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint a talented Product Marketing Executive to form an integral part of the Marketing team.
What will I be doing?
- Contribute to the development of product launch collateral and ongoing promotion plans for new and existing features in line with the overall go-to-market product strategy
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing Communications, deliver the product launch communication plan and collateral
- Create, deliver and measure effectiveness of multi-channel product marketing campaigns e.g. thought leadership, lead generation, acquisition, retention campaigns
- Supported by the product management team, create and maintain product marketing materials e.g. customer facing product collateral, product videos, product related web/digital content, product related event content
- Create and maintain internal resources to support the business in taking products and services to market e.g. competitor tools, slideware, personas, industry overviews
- Support additional sales and marketing activities including internal inductions, training and event attendance
What skills and experience are required
- Graduate calibre or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience creating public facing documents in both Microsoft Office and design and/or desktop publishing software
- Driven to deliver, you will see tasks through to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively across teams through multiple stakeholder briefing and approval processes
What are the company benefits?
- Over 200 discounts and perks through the online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
Is there anything else I need to know?
This is a permanent, full time position
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.