POSITION: Pricing Analyst
Our client based on the outskirts of Swindon are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their team on a temp to perm basis. As the successful candidate, you will be a strong communicator with excellent analytical and Excel skills.
The Role: The role holder will assume responsibility for recording the Land business' day-to-day lifting's from our national supply locations. They will be required to ensure that the company's supplier contracts are fulfilled. This position requires a highly numerate and analytical individual who is eager to join a leading Fortune 100 brand and provide strategic insights and information to senior managers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Record Company lifting's on a daily basis.
- Monitor Company lifting's to ensure Supply Contracts are fulfilled.
- Report on Customer Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Capture and monitor third party supplier prices and advise the marketing team.
- Provide market reports to management team when required.
- Create and issue Pricelists for external customers on behalf of our depot network
- Liaise with the Management and Representatives to assist with price support.
- Assist with Inventory management.
- Purchase fuel on the Spot markets
- Ensure consistence of Fuel Supply.
- The successful candidate will likely have previous experience gained working as a Data or Pricing Analyst in an office environment.
- A degree/qualification in the areas of Mathematics, Finance or Economics is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong numerical skills are essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience of using VB Macros is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise effectively is essential.
- Strong team working skills are important
- Experience of analysing commodity and financial markets and providing key insights to management is desirable but not essential