Online wholesale distribution business
Your new company
An established international business, operating in the B2B retail supply chain space.
Your new role
- Overall control of the company's accounting function
- Financial forecasting & planning and related ongoing advice for the MD
- Formulating Quarterly and annual financial targets (Forecast) and Budgets
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems
- Corporate finance: managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding all the company's financial affairs
- Management of all expenditures to present to MD for sign off
- Control and review of all client and supplier contracts
- Monthly Management Accounts & Cash Flow
- Coordination with Banks for bank limits and banking related work.
- To manage various risk i.e. Commercial & Credit insurance, forex risk etc.
- Inventory management including inventory reports
Annual Accounts & returns:
- Preparing Quarterly & annual accounts
- VAT returns
- Year-end reporting to HMRC
- Submission to Companies House
- Liaise with and manage Internal Auditors and Statutory Auditors for various company audits
- Follow up with all suppliers on delivery dates and times, manage and coordinate deliveries to our warehouse
- Manage all deliveries with warehouse manager, keep detailed warehouse inventory stock
- Review shipping documents (inbound & outbound) and ensure all documentation up to date.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level education
- Part Qualified/Finalist/Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience 5 to 7 years
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Preferred similar experience within Online retail industry
- Experience in Costing, overheads control, Stock management
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate, IT Savvy
- Knowledge of Sage is a must
- Knowledge of SAP is added advantage
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.