An London based insurance specialist is looking for a credit controller to support the work of their accounts team.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, validating and rendering broker statements;
- Monitoring, chasing and settling debts via telephone, email and face-to-face;
- Interrogating and escalating issues to management when required;
- Maintaining broker and client feedback on company systems;
- Liasing with external brokers and maintain good working relationships;
- Develop and understanding of Binder Management Team; and
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Applicants must be demonstrably proficient in Excel. Ideally, candidates musthave previous experience of working with in an insurance or reinsurance company, or within another large international organisation.