Leading Property Business
Excellent Team Environment
Opportunities to Progress
My client are a leading specialist property management company, with properties across Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham and London. The credit Controller will be required to join the finance team in South Manchester and responsible for;
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts, developing rapport with each contact individually.
- Contacting clients via email and phone to recover outstanding monies owed.
- Processing and developing monthly statements.
- Resolving and managing queries in line with Company policy.
- Liaising with other departments with the company.
- Using the bespoke in house system to log and report.
- Dealing with Tennant Queries
- Arrears Letters and Reporting
- Portfolio management
Experience working in a similar role within property, is advantageous, as an understanding of tenants’ rights within leases is required.
If you are currently working within Credit Control and have 2+ years’ experience then please apply for more information.
For this you will receive a basic salary of £23,000, plus excellent benefits and the chance to work for a leading property firm.