Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive / Business Development Executive
c£30,000 Base, plus commission, OTE c£46k, Plus Car and Benefits
The client is a fast growing Business Services Company providing support, training and consultancy advice across the UK. Their customer base includes a variety of large Corporates, privately run SME’s and some Public Sector organisations, with significant and high profile long term contracts. Field-based, the role reports to the Sales and Marketing Director and will target new name business as well as opportunities within existing customers.
- Identify business opportunities and prospects; evaluating their position in the industry
- Establish contact and develop relationships with prospects, researching and analysing sales options, and recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships by providing support, information, and guidance
- Support the identification of product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintain quality service and organisation standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales / Business Development professional to join an entrepreneurial company and team, where everyone is valued for their contribution.
You must have experience selling and developing business with corporates and privately owned business, selling business services, which will ideally include training solutions. We need someone capable working on their own initiative, diligent, commercial, practical, and used to efficiently organising their time in the field. The company is expanding, with a number of recent high profile contracts, and they can offer the opportunity of development, support and growth.