Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Falkirk, in between Glasgow and Edinburgh
Salary: £28,600 - £35,300 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Falkirk, in between Glasgow and Edinburgh. With a variety of different units, the home caters for residents with various requirements including long and short term nursing care, respite care and specialist dementia care. The Home Manager is passionate about providing top quality of care to her residents and expects the best from her team. A recent refurbishment to the home and ongoing garden re-development makes a great environment to achieve your best. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. We also offer a £1000 welcome bonus for all nurses who start at this home.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company that are dedicated to helping each of their resident's live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re-validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
Applicants must beRGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on or send a copy of your CV to