Analytics Manager - Retail
An international FTSE 100 retailer based in West London is looking to hire an Analytics Manager. The focus of this role is to use advanced excel models to drive efficiency into processes and deliver insight which will drive improved performance at store level.
- Responsible for building and maintaining tools to deliver improved control, greater efficiency and advanced insight for retail unlocking the power of the current data to deliver improved store profitability
- Support the retail finance team approach, supporting the reporting and forecasting activities within the team
- Ensure robust communication and coordinated approach between Retail Finance and the Regional teams in relation to any tools launched
- Business partner with both finance and non finance across the regional teams to understand challenges and deliver solutions
- Work alongside the Retail MI team to ensure output is a complimentary drive towards continuous improvement
We are looking for the following:
- Fully qualified - CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Flawless academics
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Experience using data visualisation tools
On offer is the opportunity to support a complex function at the heart of one of the world's biggest retailers.