Our client, a well-respected aesthetics and dermatology clinic, is looking for an Aesthetic Therapist to join their team.
Your role will be to perform advanced skincare therapies and laser treatments, providing an excellent standard of customer care. You will also assist the doctors with treatments, and help with front-of-house duties when required.
The right candidate will be rewarded with a good basic salary and commission structure, plus you will have the opportunity to train in additional treatments. This is a high-end clinic, where you will work with state-of-the-art equipment and products, with a close-knit team.
Skills and experience required
This role will suit a friendly and polished individual who can bring a high level of customer service and treatment expertise to the team.
To apply for this role you must:
- Have an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Have at least two years of experience performing aesthetic treatments
- Have training in, and experience in performing laser/IPL treatments
- Be friendly and confident, with excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to upsell treatments and products
- Be immaculately presented and professional at all times
Apply below - please add a brief covering letter and upload your CV.