INSOLVENCY & RESTRUCTURING SENIOR MANAGER
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
Pro-Finance recruitment is looking to speak with experienced Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring professional regarding a fantastic opportunity in Chatham.
Following excellent growth and new business wins they are looking for a Senior Manager to lead a team and develop the business.
THE INSOLVENCY & RESTRUCTURING SENIOR MANAGER/ MANAGER ROLE:
- Working closely with Directors & Partners you will lead a junior team ensuring that they are technically efficient and producing high standards of work.
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a caseload of liquidations and administrations
- Responsible for all work in progress and the billing and cash collections
- Take an active role in networking to build the companies profile
- Work effectively with all stakeholders involved in the matter to achieve the most desirable outcome.
- Qualified Accountant or Insolvency Professional
- At least 5 years experience of managing assignments.
If you are interested and have the correct background for the role, send your CV over ASAP to Kate Green at Pro-Finance at or call to discuss this outstanding position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: