Senior Payroll Assistant
The role of Senior Payroll Assistant will involve but not be limited to:
- Process European payroll accurately and on time on a bi-weekly basis.
- Input changes and adjustments ensuring all input is appropriately authorized with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Follow up with Store Managers as necessary regarding incomplete and/or inaccurate paperwork.
- Promptly advise management of any problem areas along with possible solutions.
- Provide clients with a high standard of service and support by ensuring all requests/concerns are dealt with promptly.
- Provide manual cheques and any other required forms such as ROE's on time and accurately.
- Ensure SOX compliance and compliance with provincial/state wage and labour laws regarding payments, terminations, etc.
- Assist with monthly and year end payroll and account reconciliations as necessary.
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed.
- 3-5 years Payroll Administration experience, international experience is a must
- Knowledge of and three to five years experience using payroll systems software. ADP People@Work, Pay@Work, HRB and PCPW preferred.
- Strong knowledge of current UK & European legislative, SOX compliance and taxation rules.
- Expert customer service skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Experience with time and attendance systems. ADP eTime preferred.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- May be required to work overtime on occasion.
To be successfully shortlisted for the role you must have the following:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Able to work autonomously
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the culture and lifestyle of a fitness/retail brand!
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal -oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
- £30,000 basic salary
- £350 per month allowance - tax free to use across multiple businesses
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Heavily discounted clothing across the brand
- Vitality healthcare
- 10am start
- Free gym glasses