£22,000 - £25,000
Talent Hub are looking for an integrated Marketing Executive with at least 2 years proven skills in Social Media, strong copywriting and content creation for this fully integrated marketing job.
The role includes:
- Creating high quality copy and content for all marketing channels and proof reading other content.
- Managing of all social media channels, ensuring strong, engaging social media content schedules are produced and delivered on time and on brand
- Building and engaging with targeted audiences to gain a wider reach across all platforms, identifying opportunities to boost posts for maximum engagement - analyse and report on activity, trends and competitor activity
- Co-ordinating email marketing activity, creating a global communications calendar, carrying out segmentation of internal databases, editing templated emails within our email broadcasting system and monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with implementing website updates, and content and asset refreshes within the Drupal content management system, including UX improvements, setting up bespoke landing pages for various marketing activities and general site maintenance
You will have:
- At least 2 years proven skills in excellent copywriting and editing skills, for all channels, on and offline.
- Social media savvy - experience of managing social media platforms including developing and growing an audience, analysing social media data, trends and opportunities, identifying paid targeted opportunities, ensuring the strategy is constantly evolving
- A strong understanding of paid social targeting, with specific emphasis on acquisition, would be an advantage
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, A/B testing, email optimisation and analytics
- Experience of briefing and working with design teams