Urgent Requirement- Facilities Manager- Temporary to permanent or straight permanent role - BirminghamVenn Group is currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for a Higher Education client based in the Birmingham area. This role is a temporary to permanent role or a straight permanent role for the right candidate. Overview of the role
- Proactively and effectively manage the delivery of soft services, implementing a customer service culture throughout all estates operations. (Management coordination of multi-site (24/7) building maintenance security rotas, front of house, digital telephony etc)
- Effectively monitor, manage, co-ordinate and review the performance of external service providers and suppliers (examples include cleaning, furniture, grounds maintenance, signage, landscaping, pest control etc)
- Determination of Service Level Agreements that deliver quality, are customer service focused and bolster the Student Experience
- Proactively manage and monitor Health, Safety and Risk management (line management supervision of Health & Safety Officer.)
- Carry out buildings surveys; establish and maintain asbestos register ensuring legislative and statutory compliance.
- Lead on waste management and re-cycling strategy, establish and delivery of existing and future targets.
The individual will ideally be immediately available for work (1 week notice period maximum).
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your cv to or contact Tom Wilkinson or Chloe Parkes on , quoting the job title.Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.