Customer Accounts Administrator
Vargo Recruitment has an excellent vacancy for a Customer Accounts Administrator. The purpose of this role is to provide support to retailers and fleet customers through the timely processing of invoices and releasing of funds.
Please note that although this has finance administration elements, it is not a purely accounting role and the right candidate will be in a transactional admin role working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
- Processing of customer invoices
- Reconcile 'customer approved schedules’ with related retailer invoices.
- Follow-up with customers and retailers as necessary both by telephone and email, for invoices and schedules.
- Accurate calculation and checking of support sums due on each invoice.
- Accurate and prompt data entry in Wholesale of daily volume.
- Dealing with queries within agreed SLAs
- Processing of customer payments
- Reconciliation of accounting entries on SAP
- New customer set up
- General administrative duties are required to support the customer and retailer.
- Support and participate in the Business Process Management Programme.
- Understanding and promoting policy on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
- To ensure ongoing adherence to all relevant compliance regulations that may govern the business and complete all regulatory knowledge training where applicable in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and achieve the processing of daily volume targets
- Experience of processing invoices and payments
- Experience of working in an accounting environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent accounting system is a plus
- Ability to focus on customer satisfaction
- Attention to detail and data accuracy essential
- Intermediate PC skills to include MS Word and Excel
- Good analytical skills are required
- Good team player and ability to use own initiative
- Must be able to pass a credit check