A FTSE 100 Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain company with a global presence requires an Internal Auditor to join their team in South London.
The company operates in over 130 countries and employs a staggering 550,000+ individuals across the globe.
This Internal Auditor role has a UK and European remit and involves 50-60% travel around both the UK and continental Europe.
The Internal Audit function is 20 strong with 10 based in the UK and others across Asia, the Middle East and Africa. The Global Head is based in London.
The main purpose of the Internal Auditor role is to ensure that an efficient, proactive and effective audit service is provided to key stakeholders across Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development of the annual audit plan to be presented to senior management and the AC
- Ensure key findings are discussed and agreed with key stakeholders
- Be a business partner to all, whilst retaining independence
- Follow up on agreed actions and continue to support and assist management implement actions efficiently and timely
- Become and expert in the businesses' risks, systems and procedures
- Report writing - clear, concise and relevant
- Various special projects and investigations
The Internal Audit function is viewed as an absolutely critical component of the business. The audit focus is risk and control based covering a huge range of key risks within the group.
- Qualified accountant and/or qualified Internal Auditor
- Total fluency in English essential - written and spoken
- Proficiency in another European language
- A commitment and flexibility to travel extensively, often alone
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global brand. Professional development, learning and progression is actively supported and encouraged with the IA function viewed as the ideal platform from which to forge a long and successful career in the wider business.
If this role appeals I would love to hear from you. Please click to apply.