Head Chef / Kitchen Manager - 32K-34K + 13% Bonus
We are currently seeking a strong, enthusiastic and experienced Head Chef/Kitchen Manager to lead a large brigade of 10 chefs within a large Leisure complex on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. This family friendly restaurant and bar offers a wide range of traditional dishes, such as burgers and grills, whilst showing various sporting events on the big screen. You will lead a team dedicated to providing a first class service and excellent food quality to the guests. If you are a Head Chef looking to showcase your ability and skills, this opportunity is not to be missed.
What we need from you
- A formal catering qualification e.g. City & Guilds 706/3, NVQ 3 or above
- Advanced Food Hygiene
- A minimum of 2 years kitchen management experience in a similar role
- You will be contracted to work 160 hours per 4 week period on a flexible basis. This means that your hours and days of work could vary each week.
What we can offer you
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency.