Business Skills Assessor
We are recruiting for an established training provider based in Wolverhampton and they are currently seeking a BUSINESS SKILLS ASSESSOR to join their team to deliver: Business Apprenticeships including Business Admin, Customer Service, Management, Finance and Team Leading
SALARY - UP TO £25,000 PLUS CAR
The organisation has been established for more than 40 years and offer a large portfolio of apprenticeship and training programmes including automotive, logistics and warehouse and business skills.
The client provide training services to many of the UK's largest companies, including major banks, public utilities, emergency services, the NHS, the MOD and many local authorities.
They also have the approval of many prestigious bodies such as SQA, IMI, Microsoft Office, RHA, ILM, FTA, City and Guilds and most recently BSC.
The client is an established provider and can offer you and excellent package including:
* Extensive Training & Development
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private health care (AXA PPP)
* 30 days holiday (this includes public holidays)
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Eye care voucher's
* Insurance discounts
* Discounts on service and repairs, buying a vehicle, renting a vehicle, money off parts and accessories, friends and family discount's, gym memberships, discount on vodaphone
* State of the art facilities
And much more.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Experience delivering Business Apprenticeships including Business Admin, Customer Service, Management, Finance, Team Leading (both as frameworks and standards)
- Ability to deliver Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT
- Be able to demonstrate capacity in developing schemes of work, core curriculum and embedding British values and Prevent throughout programmes.
- A1 Assessors award or equivalent
- PTTLS or similar teaching qualification
- Functional skills Level 2 minimum in Maths English and ICT
- Level 3 occupational qualification in Management, team leading, customer service or similar
If you would like to apply please express your interest via email.