My client is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
My client is a market leader in their field and have a large finance team in north Bristol.
The successful Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring payroll deadlines are met
- Providing technical advice for complex issues
- Dealing with various payroll queries
- Keeping up to date with government legislation
The successful Payroll Administrator will ideally:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be looking to develop a career in Payroll
- Be studying for their CIPP (or looking to start studying)
A salary of up to £24,000 is on offer to the successful candidate, as well as a clear progression path and study support.