A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Data Manager to join the UK’s largest data marketing Company. Working within a close-knit team you will be responsible for the data management processes and work load for specific databases maintained by the Company. The role also involves ad-hoc project work as required.
The key responsibilities for the role will include:
Manage the day to day running of the data management processes:
- Manage internal/external data feeds
- Manage data cleansing, ensuring data quality, integrity and protection
- Administration of database management processes
- Dealing with day-to-day running of all internal databases
- Carry out data segmentation and selections
- Build of Faststats system (internal CRM system)
- Update and enhance current data cleansing rules
- Advise internal stakeholders on campaign performance
- Main point of contact for data management Account teams
- Working with internal teams to ensure data is captured and loaded correctly
- Developing robust quality checking processes to ensure errors are removed at source
Responsible for ad-hoc project work:
- Taking the lead on data projects
- Analyse large complex data sets to generate actionable insight
- Deliver findings to key stakeholders
- Assessing business needs in regards to data requirements and acting on findings
- Implementing continuous improvement projects
- Outputting of data files
- Data matching jobs
- Data append jobs
The ideal candidate will have technical experience in the following areas:
- Data Management systems
- SQL environment - SQL 2008/SSIS/DTS
- Transactional databases
- Data manipulation and ETL software
We are looking for candidates who have experience in the consumer data marketing industry, who have worked with postal, email, telephone and mobile information. Proven experience of managing projects and drawing insight from data is also essential.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we will offer you a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
We are committed to providing multi-channel data solutions which help businesses reach the right consumers. We are passionate about our four key values which form the foundation of how we work and conduct ourselves; expertise, quality, trust and teamwork.