German or Spanish or Italian
West of London
Up to £26K + benefits + bonus
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a PR Executive to join their team based in Sunbury On Thames to be responsible for the PR activities for some countries within EMEA.
What you'll do:
- Day-to-day management and primary contact for a number of agencies in nominated countries. Be responsible for developing coverage both in terms of quality and quantity
- Be responsible and accountable for your regional PR budget.
- Be responsible for the preparation, coordination and use of spokespeople in your region. To include management of official statements, articles, comments and interviews
- Work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders to ensure your agency needs are effectively supported.
- Work closely with your agency network to resolve issues related to product reviews including any crisis management if needed.
- Coordinate monthly catch up calls with your agencies to understand their productivity and effectiveness. Ensuring reporting templates are completed and awards, notable achievements or key coverage are logged and repurposed.
- Be responsible for the development of relevant editorial content to support agreed PR launches and releases. To include liaison with relevant external & internal stakeholders where needed.
- Foster direct relationships with key reviewers, journalists, media contacts in EMEA and record their details and activities in our KCRM contact database.
Work closely with the PR Manager EMEA and your PR agencies to arrange relevant and effective press events and any additional press / media activities as agreed.
Key skills & requirements
- Fluency in English
- Fluent in Either German or Italian or Spanish
- Degree level education in a relevant discipline ideal
- Experience in Online and Offline Marketing
- 2-3 years proven PR / Journalism experience gained either in an agency or in-house with experience of B2B or B2C traditional and/or digital campaigns
- An understanding of technology and experience of working with B2B and/or B2C tech is highly desirable
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Excellent writing skills and organisations skills
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Keywords: Marketing, gaming, hardware, software, campaigns, journalism, pr, public relations, German, Italian, Spanish.