Assistant Accountant, Wetherby £22-26,000
A leading company based in Wetherby is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their team. Working within the finance department they are requiring a part-qualified Accountant to take on the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of accurate Management Accounts for a region
- Liaising with branch directors to help them to understand results and how to improve performance
- Working closely with the facilities team to take responsibility for key overhead categories including commercial vehicles, motor vehicles and forklifts
- Improvement of systems and procedures
- Preparation of annual branch budgets
Candidates will need to be part-qualified ACCA or CIMA or AAT qualified. You will have previous experience of preparing management accounts (including accruals and prepayments) and have intermediate/advanced Excel skills. You will have strong communication skills, have a flexible approach and be committed to both personal and corporate development.