Personal Injury Claims Handler
Senior Personal Injury Claims Handler
£24,000 - £28,000
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
Broadspire, who are part of Crawford & Co, are a well-established and highly reputable company within the claims/insurance industry.
Why work for Broadspire?
- 22 days holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Team events & competitions
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
We are looking for a Senior PI Claims Handler to join the close knit team in the Milton Keynes who have experience in the following;
- Credit Hire Fraud and Negotiation
- Insurance Fraud
- First Party Claims Process
- Personal Injury and PI Fraud
- TP property damage
To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives and team targets. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard.
- Multi skilled with a solid background of Motor AD/TP/PI claims handling
- Reactive - responding to daily caseloads as dictated by customer requirements.
- Proactive - helping to enhance customer service, quality and ensure targets are met.
- Competent use of technology
- Fraud, Total Loss, PI experience, MOJ claims handling experience.
- Pro-active claims control experience is essential for third party damage and injury claims
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service, organisational & communication skills with a proven track record experience of handling Motor PI claims up to a handling limit of £25k, and £50k by referral.
- Managing a mature portfolio of Motor PI claims, the successful applicant may have exposure to multiple clients
- CII qualified or progression to same (desirable not essential)
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary.
- Dealing with and liaising with clients, third parties and third party representatives as appropriate.
- Ensure work prioritised effectively.
- Case ownership - to deal with a portfolio of 200 PI claims from beginning to end, referring upwards in accordance with licensing levels.
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work.
- Ensure personal targets are met.
- Responsible for own personal and professional development and advancement.