Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting new opportunity has arisen, our client is seeking a proactive, driven, tenacious Assistant Management Accountant to join their Global Engineering Company on a full time basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the monthly management accounts; accruals and prepayments, debits and credits
• Purchase ledger - processing invoices and conducting the payment run
• Sales ledger - raising sales invoices and processing through the system
• Credit control - chasing overdue payments and allocating payments
• Other adhoc account duties
The successful applicant will have a background within sales/purchase ledger, credit control and management accounts. You will demonstrate a knowledge of Sage and mainstream IT packages together with the ability to operate effectively with little supervision, meet strict deadlines and manage your workload effectively. You will ideally be studying towards (or have a desire to study towards) accountancy qualifications.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented Assistant Management Accountant and in return, the company offers a fantastic working environment and the opportunity for career development and progression.
On Site Parking.