Cost Recovery Manager
Our client is a well - established not for profit organisation who are looking to hire a Cost Recovery Manager to join their Finance Programme team.
As the Cost Recovery Manager you will have one direct report and your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Implementing the organisational cost recovery strategy
- Lead the development, maintenance, updating and disseminating of detailed policies, procedures, processes, tools and guidelines for cost recovery.
- Be the organisational focal point on maximising cost recovery from restricted funding.
- Lead the development of tools, guidelines, and other support to staff to improve cost recovery at different levels of the organisation.
- Propose and manage the implementation of changes to IT and Management Reporting system to enable improved analysis and measurement of organisational cost recovery
- Identifying and support systems improvements (annual planning, project planning and budgeting, financial reporting) where needed which support cost recovery
- Lead the development of appropriate financial and management information, key performance indicators and other financial and non-financial metrics to analyse and monitor cost recovery targets and performance
- Support the development of budgets & cost models for high value / strategic grants and tenders, ensuring they comply with cost recovery strategy and donor compliance criteria
- Extensive experience of working in the not for profit field in the area of finance and /or funding
- Prior experience and knowledge of cost recovery principles and strategies in the not for profit arena
- Proven experience in leading and managing organisational change projects