Service Administrator- Dealership
Service Administrator – Dealership
£16,000-18,000 pa + fantastic BONUS
Based in Kettering
Our client based in the Huntingdon area are seeking a permanent Service Administrator for their car dealership.
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
• All Warranty and Service calls are to be processed on the day they are received and an Engineer’s report requested for reference after completion and filed.
• Preparing all documentation relating to transactions in a methodical and accurate manner.
• Always follow warranty calls by a courtesy call to ensure Manufacturer is attending, then confirm to client.
• Prepare invoicing sheets weekly and forward to the accounts department for invoicing.
• Should a warranty call out become a chargeable call, the client must be made aware of this and the engineer on site must have the relevant paperwork signed by the client to agree to this.
• Spares requested/emailed by the Service Engineers to be actioned daily and quoted to client if required.
• Tie up delivery notes for parts fitted before filing/schedule work.
• Liaise with Logistic Department regarding delivery or parts ordered.
• To work alongside the Service Supervisor in keeping the information system up to date, of all Service Contracts in terms of value, variations and delivery date.
• To provide administrative support within the department and to maintain a high standard at all times.
• To carry out various duties as instructed to reduce the daily workload.
• To maintain good House Keeping in the Department and also in archive area.
• Manage monthly PPM renewals/monthly visits/Service Board.
• Contact clients to sell spares after install and quote PPM.
Your overriding objective is to provide a high standard of administrative support to all the Service Team.
DEALERSHIP, AUTOMOTIVE, LARGE INDEPENDENT GARAGE EXPERINCE IS ESSENTIAL!!
To apply please send your updated CV to Katy Murphy – - Tel: (Mobile Friendly) Mobile -