Job Title: Telesales Account Executive
Salary: DoE (£17,000 - £19,000 PA + Generous Commission)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
ASC Connections are currently seeking talented telephone sales executives with a proven B2B track record to join a well-established, prestigious business based in Redditch. The opportunity will allow candidates whom have relevant sales experience to further develop and tailor their skills in a B2B based sales environment. My client only seeks the very best telesales executives, with that in mind the scope to earn in excess of £25,000 PA is genuine, as the commision structure can be very rewarding. If you believe you are a very talented telephony salesperson, read on...
- To meet budget targets set at the beginning of the financial year, by way of selling the right product mix to meet gross margin expectation.
- Meet the required daily activity whilst ensuring that calls are of exceptional quality. Comply with telephone blitz times although paperwork and general support activities must be maintained.
- Be proactive in learning about, understanding and becoming familiar with company products, their features, benefits and services, and undertake further personal development to enhance marketing skills and knowledge.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, with relevant internal liaison to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Have a clear understanding of the (CRM) Customer Relations Manager and the company system, so that contact details are captured, recorded and regularly updated, to ensure that communication with the customer is of the highest calibre
- Display knowledge of the company's pricing schemes.
- Ensure that order documentation is accurate.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, provide relevant reports and information.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships, ensuring the correct quality standards and processes are of the highest standard.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills, written and oral
- Planning skills
- Results orientated
- Determination to succeed
- Team working
- Good Time management to required company standard
- KPI over achieving
As an individual you must demonstrate:
- Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Must have previous experience in direct selling role, preferably telesales. (B2B)
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with senior officials
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Well presented and business orientated
- Empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Dynamic and enthusiastic individual with flair for sales
- Ideally 2 years previous Account Management experience with a minimum of 6 months business to business sales experience
- Able to demonstrate determination to succeed, target driven, willing to go the extra mile
- Good level of numeric skills
If you are confident the above profile sounds like you, please apply by means of a CV and a covering letter, detailing why you would be suited to the role.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com